We are experienced in looking after your insurance needs, we believe your home along with your belongings contained within it, are likely to be your most valuable possessions.
Therefore it is important to choose a broker who can provide a personalised service and devote care and attention to ensuring the insurance arrangements made on your behalf are placed on the correct basis.
An important part of our service is to look for products that we feel particularly meet our client’s needs, we are happy to discuss and assess your insurance requirements to ensure you have the most suitable/appropriate level of cover at the most suitable/appropriate premium minimizing any concerns you have in the event of loss or damage.
Our consultants each have at least 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry and believe in traditional broking- dealing with individuals and forming long term relationships.
- Everything can be covered on one policy – homes, holiday homes, cars (subject to individual country licencing restrictions), possessions, identity fraud, kidnap and ransom expenses, annual travel, worldwide legal liability. The facility to incorporate boats, yachts and private aircrafts)
- A complimentary home appraisal service to assess your insurance needs where appropriate.
- Worldwide all risks cover
- Specialist cover for fine art and antiques
- Flexible underwriting with a practical approach to security
- No restrictive clauses
- Claims paid on an ‘agreed value’ cash or replacement basis
- Insurers with award winning claims service
- Personal security advice and assistance
3 York Street
Chester. CH1 3LR
01244 324 891