Edu+ Education Insurance
Edu+ is a new and innovative way to obtain the very best insurance cover for your school or academy.
Edu+ includes online Health & Safety training for your staff which enables us to offer you discounted insurance premiums and a wider range of benefits.
Optional extra Health & Safety support is also available.
Grosvenor Insurance offer tailor made policies for schools and academies.
The insurance benefits of these education policies are:
- Property damage including accidental/malicious damage and property kept in the open
- Loss of income and additional costs following a claim
- Prevention of access
- Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Governors liability
- Libel and slander
- Indemnity for teachers for educational trips at home and abroad
- Supply teacher cover following suspension due to abuse allegations
- Professional indemnity
- Employers liability including indemnity for teachers
- Fidelity guarantee
- Personal possessions cover for educational trips – worldwide
- Walk in theft cover, including no forced entry
- Legal expenses
- Equipment breakdown
- Personal accident claims
- Out-of-school clubs and holiday clubs
Health and Safety
- Video-based online training from our partners Safety Management Consultancy that covers all the school’s essential health and safety responsibilities
- Multiple-choice assessments to test understanding
- Management access to monitor staff usage and health and safety compliance
- Support and Consultancy package for both primary and secondary schools with a free Workplace Health and Safety consultation
Contact Grosvenor Insurance today on 01244 324891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details of our Edu+ package.