When running your own business you need to know many things. Insurance is the paramount product to protect your business. You need from your Broker the reassurance that what you have in place will meet your needs for the present and the future.
At Grosvenor Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves on having an excellent track record when dealing with Commercial clients. Our Commercial team has decades of experience in this field of Insurance, utilising a wide range of markets to exactly match our client’s needs. This is backed up by an annual or, where required, biannual reviews.
Commercial policies cover a wide range of occupations, from Electricians to Solicitors. Depending on the occupation and the size will determine whether it’s small enough to be on a package policy with set policy limits, or bespoke to meet that particular client’s special requirements.
What you need to consider can be summarised as shown opposite:
These are some of the covers available. There are many more risks facing companies today and there is usually an insurance solution to most of them.
What if I have a Claim?
Not only are we experts in arranging cover BUT we also stand by our promises and deliver a first-class Claims service. With or without the use of a Claims Management company, we can ensure that you will be up and running in no time at all, fully reimbursed for your losses incured.
- Buildings – against loss from a wide range of perils, namely fire and flood.
- Contents – machinery, stock, fixtures, fittings, computers, etc
- Business Interruption – loss of profits following a claim
- Liability – to protect yourself from claims made by employees or the public
- Cyber Liability – losses caused directly from cyber attacks
- Engineering – covers loss of plants, breakdown and financial loss
- Marine Cargo – cover raw materials and finished products en route
- Legal Expenses – designed to assist you in defence and recoveries
- Personal Accident – to guard against the loss of key employees
- Private Medical Cover – medical cover
- Credit Insurance – to guard against your customers ability to pay you