The right insurance product, that meets your needs for the present as well as the future, is a vital asset when it comes to protecting your business. Grosvenor Insurance Brokers pride ourselves on our track record of excellence in the commercial insurance markets. Our specialist commercial team have decades of experience, exploring a wide range of market options to exactly match our client’s needs. All backed up with annual or biannual reviews. Commercial policies cover a wide range of occupations, from Architects to Zoos. The market sector and level of cover will determine whether requirements are small enough to be on a package policy with set policy limits, or individually tailored to meet a particular clients special requirement. Opposite are some of the more common requirements we cover. However, there are many more risks facing companies today and there is usually an insurance solution to meet most of them. What if I have a Claim? Not only are we experts in arranging cover, but we also stand by our promises and deliver a rst class claims service. With or without the use of a claims management company, we can ensure that you will be up and running in no time at all, fully reimbursed for losses incurred.
- Buildings – against loss from a wide range of perils, including fire and wood
- Contents – machinery, stock, fixtures, fittings, computers etc.
- Business Interruption – loss of profts following a claim
- Liability – to protect yourself from claims made by employees or the public
- Cyber Liability – losses caused directly from cyber attacks.
- Engineering – covers loss of plant, breakdown and financial loss
- Marine Cargo – cover raw materials and finished products en route
- Legal Expenses – designed to assist you in defense and recoveries
- Personal Accident – to guard against the loss of key employees
- Private Medical Cover – full medical cover
- Credit Insurance – to guard against your customers ability to pay you